The El Cerrito Ward beach party was a blast this year. They had tons of people come and it was a great time. Now that I am a little more experienced with the beach party scene, I don't get so freaked out by boiling your corn with the ocean water. I really didn't believe them the first year that they used the ocean water. I kind of felt like the dumb blonde from Utah because that just didn't seem right. After years of having it though, it is amazing! The salt from the ocean gives it just the right flavor and it is always delicious! Good old hot dogs & smores topped the night off just right! I probably ate one too many brownies too, but it was a fabulous night!

Jake and the boys!

Me & my buddy Luke! He loves his Mom. We hang out all the time together. He helps me clean, take care of Lawson, and he especially loves to cook with me. He is my good helper. It's really cute when he gets on his apron that Grandma Sandy sent him. He is so much fun!

Christy & Jen (Jen kept everyone laughing the whole night. She has to be one of the funniest people I know. She was making the best of cutting watermelon with no cutting board (I don't know how sanitary that was just right on the table, but no one got sick so apparently it is OK), no utensils to eat the salad with, and too much corn! The men obviously planned it, but because her hubby was in charge, she took over and made the best of it!
Bishop Coggins and his wife Lori with our YM President Bro. Tuimaulunga and his wife Michelle. Such awesome people! I love serving with them!


Logan, Landon, Tate, & Porter cooking Smores! Their favorite thing at the beach at night!
A couple of the young men and women from the ward.


The Barton Family! We love Paqui, Michael, Susan, and Tommy. What a great family! You guys are awesome!


Helle & Jerry Robinson. They are lots of fun too!
All in all, it was an awesome ward beach party. We love our ward. We are so lucky to have so many friends here. We are very blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment