We finally have a little water park here in Corona! We couldn't be more excited. It's the perfect place to cool off and get the little ones out of the house for free!! Logan and Landon were at school while I took Lawson and Luke there. We had a blast! Of course Luke had to climb to the top of the orange. It's at the Citrus Park. Go figure...



Annie Warner was staying with us for the weekend while her Dad took Maggie to Provo, UT. We had a blast having a girl around our house. Her room was always picked up and it always smelt of yummy perfume. It kind of made me think twice about a girl. I did stop myself though and decided that I would just enjoy the YW in the ward! She and her two girlfriends (Madison & Heidi) stayed the night and came with us to the park. They were so much fun and I loved to hear them giggle and laugh so much. Girl's are so fun!

Lawson really enjoyed the little water spouts. He's not too adventurous, so he liked to stay by the small water spouts!

Michelle, Regina, and Layna (Just a few of the Mom's at the playday!)
2 comments:
Fun to see Annie in those pictures! Did you say her room was always picked up? Hmmmm.... you'll have to let me know how you managed that! :) Thanks again for letting her stay at our house and taking care of her while my Dad was away. I'm not sure what this family would do without you.
Suzy,
Your mom just told me about your blog and Tiffy's. It's exciting to see how your family has grown. You must be proud. Michaelene has a blog now, it is KippenLife.blogspot.com. You'll have to check it out and see your newest nephew, Samuel James Kippen.
Thanks for sharing. I love you!
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment