Monday, September 15, 2008

Family of 9....Todd, Kara, and Ty move in!

Kara, Todd, and Ty move in! My brother is starting a concrete coating business (Advanced Concrete Coatings, Inc.) and so we decided to help them out a little by letting them move in with us for a couple of months to get their feet on the ground. So far, so good. The kids all love Ty and Kara is a huge help! Todd is so much fun with all the boys and so we are all getting along just fine. I hope they're handling the crazy life of the Fackrells OK. My boys are off track so it's a pretty crazy household right now.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this "blogging" stuff! I feel like I am really there with the kids and all the fun! Thanks Suzy for sharing with your "technical challenged" mother-in-law!

The Snow Queen said...

We love kara and ty (and todd too.)!