Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quick videos for Grandmas!

Lawson enjoying some swing time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lawson is getting big. It is kind of sad to think that are little "baby" boys are growing up. I hope all is going well. Loves

Sunny said...

He is too cute!! You've got a good boy recipe down. 4 boys, 4 cuties!

Looks like you've got a house full of fun!

The Cox Family said...

NiHao! Scary thing is I found you through Google - Exciting thing is I found you through Google. This is your long lost favorite person in all of China, nope it is not William, do you reconize Pocatello?Here is my e-mail, coxfamilyofsix@hotmail.com
I would love to hear from you, tell Jake "Hello" - your family is so cute and you look great! - Brooke

Jack Attack said...

Hey guys! Brooke told me she had found you and to check out your cute family. I must admit, I am jealous of all you boys. Love it! I wish I could have only boys. For now, I'll take the one little terror I have and see if we will be blessed with another (soon?). You guys look great.
Brit

Lauren and Taylor said...

He is the cutest little thing and he doesnt even know who i am even though i spent three awesome days with him. you guys are so cute. taylor and i will definitely stop by over break because i will be down there for teo weeks

Conni said...

Holy Schnikies....I haven't looked at your blog in MONTHS, and guess what....no new news??? I can't believe it. What have you been up too? I know your boys are baptized....where is the photo proof? Hope you are doing well. :)