Hillary and Nannette's Gourmet Club was so amazing! I felt like I was dreaming or in a movie the whole day. I had never been sailing and it was so magical! I loved every minute. The cool ocean breeze, the wonderful food, fresh squeezed berry lemonade, and good friends. What more could a girl ask for? It was definitely a day to remember. Thanks Nannette & Hillary! So memorable...

This is the gourmet boxed lunch they made for everyone. Look how cute the fruit is cut into cute shapes!

Me, Malinda, and Laurie arriving at the boat harbor in Long Beach.

45 Ft. Sailboat. Can you believe this thing? Nanette's husband was our Captain. He did a great job. He has been sailing his whole life.

Nanette and Hillary (Our Hosts)

Hillary and I enjoying our slow sail out of the harbor. It was so much fun on the front of the boat!

As you can see, once we were out in the open ocean, we put both sails up and were booking it! Check out the tipping action! There were times when the boat would tip pretty good and scared me a bit. Our captain assured us that we would never tip over, so I tried to take comfort in that! Ha ha! It was so much fun! I hope to go sailing again someday!
1 comment:
Your fun never ends!
Post a Comment